She has asked her nominations to post 7 random things about themselves. This is surprisingly hard to do.
1. I was a pretty good athlete and singer in high school. I didn’t much care for school and these two things (and band. I played the french horn) really helped the 4 years to pass much easier for me.
2. I met my husband at a party in college where he made a heck of an impression on me. A year later, purely by chance, we ended up being RA’s in the same building.
3. I wish I was more like I am online in real life. Alas, real life has no delete button.
4. I messed my knee up in high school trying to snowboard with ski boots on. Not too bright.
5. I”m a country girl and cities freak me out.
6. I was a huge tomboy as a child. I remember thinking that one day I would wake up with boy parts (we’re talking very young here) and I had mixed feelings about this.
7. I actually have met another woman who thinks much like I do in the wild. I was pleasantly shocked.
I’m not sure who else to nominate other than TempestTCup. As far as I can tell, everyone else I read has deservedly received it! So, I nominate you Tempest. How about just 7 random facts about yourself? I can’t come up with any interesting questions to ask. I guess a random fact #8 would be that I am terrible at things like this.
Thanks so much, Elspeth. I very much appreciate the kind words and the award!